Hit a brick wall

Bunny432

Reaction score
:wall2:

Cycle day 37. No sign of AF. BFN's

My cycles can't have only regulated for 2 months. Can then???????

Me and OH are looking in to not TTC again now. Devastated. It's just too much stress and if I am unwell again we won't be able too.

Unhappy and sick of the iregularity. Its literally putting mine and OH life on hold and theres nothing we can do x

Wow wheres the positivity gone?

:(

Last edited:
Aw sweetie, sorry you're feeling rubbish :( Perhaps having a couple of months 'off' ttc (still not using protection but just not trying to time things etc) might help? Might reduce your stress levels, and then hopefully you'll get your bfp too. Think not thinking about things this month is what helped me.

Have you looked into agnus castus?xxx

Sorry to hear you are having such a difficult time. I remember with my first, my oh didn't want to ttc, but was willing to not not ttc. He felt we wouldn't be under as much stress that way. Did you have a chat to your dr about clomid (sp?). I hope your cycles regulate properly very soon. Hugs xxxx

Sending you a big hug! Sorry your feeling rotten, TTC with long cycles is do stressful x

Oh how frustrating :( Hope things sort themselves out or that you can get some help from your doc. Xx

Long cycles are the worse, I feel like I've lost this year to ttc so far and it's really tough. Did you have more bloods this weekend? Big hugs xxx

I know how hard it is - I am cd 43 and really fed up too. I feel like it is constantly weighing me down. Hate testing and seeing the BFNs but when cycle is so long what else can you do?!

Good luck to you, whatever you and your oh decide to do. Hope it all works out for you

Anna x

Thank you for all your lovely messages. Just feel like I'm going round in circle to be honest and its heartbreaking that I felt so happy I had regulated and felt a million times better in myself to now feel I could be back to square one!

I moan to my friends and they don't quite understand 'its only a late period' and 'your time will come' so its amazing to have you ladies that know exactly how frustrating and literally heartbreaking it can be.

Late cycles mess everything up.

AF has still not arrived by the way and I am now CD 40 :(

Xxxx

Oh Hun it's horrid isn't it :-( I'm sorry your having a crap cycle!

How long have u been ttc now?

My cycles have never truly regulated since the 14 months ttc they even had two months of 37 days which were torture !

Are you under the docs and the fertility clinics ?

Big hugs xxx

BabyDust *****

Sorry to hear your upset. It's hard when everyone you know is getting pregnant I'm I'm a strong believer of everything happens for a reason so you will get ur BFP at the most perfect time in your life.
We've only been TTC since feb but I've only had 1 cycle since then-first one being 73 days. If I was regular we would have had 4. I know how you feel but don't give up... As the girls say just take a relaxed approach to it and it will happen when it happens :) xx

Cd47 for me. Tested yesterday and bfn. Hate these long cycles :( this is now the longest one I've had since coming off the pill - despite trying to improve diet and taking all the recommended supplements. Really fed up! I agree it's hard when friends and my oh don't really understand how it feels not to have proper cycles

Anna x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back