Hipp Organic Combiotic Milk

ChloeNat

Reaction score
So Lyla was breastfed up until 6ish weeks then combi fed after she got sick and wouldn't take the breast until 10ish weeks and now we are full Formula fed. She was on aptamil but I noticed it was making her very grumpy and full of wind and I had heard loads of good things about Hipp Organic Milk so I went today to get some and try it out.

She had her first feed of it before bed and I'm just wondering if there will be a change how long will it be before I notice it? Will she wake up in the morning in a better mood now :lol:

Anyone else use this milk and like it?

we changing to Hipp when LO was about 6 weeks old. Only stopped it recently due to reflux and we are on anti-reflux milk.

she loved it, I loved it. And i would go back to it in a flash! she pooped every day on Hipp, and they were always easy poops. On Aptamil she would poop every 3-4 days and was in such pain with it.

Hipp is awesome stuff!

I noticed a difference with Harry straight away on Hipp. Pretty much after his first few bottles! He was such a happier wee man. He poops better, winds better, and is generally just so much more settled. I just wish I'd started him on Hipp as we had to change a few times but it's so worth it now! Nothing but good things to say about Hipp! xxx

I noticed a difference after the first feed. MJ was being very sick on Aptamil. I'd say it took a good week of Hipp for him to become a regular poop machine and burp well. I've actually stopped Infacol now as he's able to bring his wind up much better on his own. I love Hipp.

Thanks girls! Lyla has had 2 bottles now. Was up at 1 as she was squirming in pain :( She has reflux but I don't think it was thing causing it as she's teething too so I hope the milk wasn't the cause as I don't want to switch her again. Gave her some bonjela and calpol and she's back in bed. Hoping Hipp helps us as much as everyone else!

We're on aptamil and tried moving to hipp at 6 weeks after reading very good things about it. Unfortunately it ade her sick and she was throwing up after every bottle, something which never happened on aptamil so we switched back! X x

Just switched to hipp yesterday from aptamil and she has been having a good poo clear out already :) xxx

We've been using Hipp from wheh Harry was born and we've now increased it as I'm cutting down Bf-ing. So far happy with it, although he hasn't poo'd yet today!! Up to today he has poo'd every day though, so fx he will soon! Good luck with it! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back