Hind waters/ back waters?

lauralou

Reaction score
Does anyone know much about these?

Apparently yday mine went but the mw seemed really calm about it and I didn't wana seem like a paranoid preggo so I just went along with her but when I told my oh he was like "what's that?" And I couldn't answer him!

I know it's not risky like if your proper waters go, but does it mean anything at all?! X

Last edited:
Ive been googleing lol!!
Hind waters r behind babies head n fore warers infront... But like u said it really doesnt go into detail anywhere online!!!?
Its making out tho thst it sounds like it could be a tear in the sac which id normal!?
Grr wish the MW explained it to u!! Its all to confusing isnt it! Xx

I knew we had them but don't actually know what they are!! stupid google!!! xx

I had my hind waters go twice during my daughters pregnancy! it was like a little gush then a trickle and then it tapered off and stopped! this can happen and then the sac re-seals and you are always making more fluids so it replenishes....so all fine! I had this at just under 37 weeks and then a week later. I had a scan to check fluid levels after the second time, and they were fine!

Ah I just wondered if it meant anything or whether it can happen and not be a problem and not mean labour is close!

Dani I googled but all it brings up is forums full of women asking the same question haha!
I'm seeing my mw tomorrow so I'm assuming she can fill me in x

Yeaaah they may offer a want like iwant3 said.. But i typed in ' difference between hind and fore waters ' ad a few medical pages come up! That went into a lil more detail about resealing n stuff so it doesnt soun like a huge issue to them!
Its a big one to ussss!!!! Lolol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back