Hiiiii Newbie here, implantation advice pleeeease :)

Amy_lou

Reaction score
:wave: Hey m'lovelies! So glad I joined this forum, so many helpful threads!

Just wanting some advice really. This is my first time trying for a baby. I ovulated around the 4/5th November and usually I have two days of slight ovary cramp, never had pain for more than 2 days. I'm now 6dpo (I think) and since the 5th I've been having nothing but twinge/tingly feelings in both ovaries and down into my uterus throughout the day (everyday since the 5th). Today I've had some sharp pains when walking, to the point I nearly had to stop walking, and now it's a burning sensation as well as twinges. Feeling really tired and emotional too with mood swings. I know it's so early, but can these be signs? I've seen so many threads on here about implantation bleeding, but i've not had that. Anyone have anything like this?? Thanks :) xx

Also, i'm still getting used to the dpo, tww codes, so bare with :wall2: :)

Last edited:
Welcome :) the ladies in ttc are very helpful and kind!
I hope you aren't trying for too long. Best offers luck.
:dust:

They are some good symptoms. Implantation can happen from 6dpo to 12dpo x
Fx for you xxxx

I had period style cramps when I got pregnant with my son but no implantation bleeding so you can have one without the other. I'm currently in tww and have cramps but again no bleeding so am hopeful (although bodies can be cruel sometimes!). Good luck to you!

Thanks ladies! I'm trying not to think too much into any symptoms I have cause I keep thinking are they just in my head?! But the whole tww is too long and frustrating! So glad I joined this forum, it's nice to see everyone in the same boat and giving advice! Makes me feel much better :) xx

I've had some months I've been convinced I was pregnant and had so many symptoms and then been really disappointed so I find its best to be cautious. I tend to assume things are in my head and then if they are not that's a bonus! Hope the wait goes quickly for you and you get your bfp. I'm trying to hold off testing til AF is due as bfns are so depressing. Not sure I will hold out that long though. When are you planning to test?

Hi Amy, I am also 6dpo. This next week is going to drag isn't it. I have had a LOT of white creamy cm and a dizzy spell yesterday in Asda whilst smelling too many Yankee candles but other than that nothing. I've had no cramps atall. No idea if I'm in or out this month. Hoping the cm means something but it may not aswell. Good luck to you x

Hi Amy, I too would get sharp ovulation pains but only got twinges last month(when I conceived) I can also tell you I had horrible mood swings from a week before AF was due and still do. So from my own experience last month I would say they are good signs. Good luck x

Hi AmyLou, I also think I am on 6dpo and today have been feeling twinges in my lower abdomen, trying not to make too much of it but it is hard not to become obsessed! No cm to note so far, no other signs.

I agree, my mood prior to my BFP was terrible, I was such a grump!

Ive never had ovulation cramps, only cramps I had were at 8DPO and they were like sharp stabbing pains which was obviously implantation.

FX'd xxx

Hi Amy, I am also 6dpo. This next week is going to drag isn't it. I have had a LOT of white creamy cm and a dizzy spell yesterday in Asda whilst smelling too many Yankee candles but other than that nothing. I've had no cramps atall. No idea if I'm in or out this month. Hoping the cm means something but it may not aswell. Good luck to you x

It's sooo frustrating being in the early days, thinking every symptom must be a sign :wall2: doesn't help that I'm I've been stupid enough to test everyday, then it just making me feel down when I see the negative. I'm going to wait until next Saturday to test, that's when I should be due on. Fingers crossed for us all :dance:

Thanks for all the advice, much appreciated :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back