Highly Embarrassing Problem!

iWitch

Reaction score
Okay, so as the title says this is highly embarrassing!

Following my yeast infection, I have developed several pimples around the labia minora. And before anyone suggests it, it's not genital herpes. I googled (as you do) and people with the same problem have asked a similar question and each time people tell them it's the std. These are definitely pimples. You can see the heads and can be popped to get rid of the pus (tmi - sorry!) I'm bathing a few times a day in just hot water...just now I've used a little savlon to see if that helps but so far not really. I think my problem (and this probably hindered the thrush treatment) is that I'm struggling to keep myself dry down their - especially with the bleeding. I have panty lines which I'm changing regular, when I haven't needed them I'm changing my pants 2/3 times a day because its so bloody warm. Has anyone else heard of this or experienced this? I'm gonna have to book in with GP but I really don't wanna have anymore swabs taken following my experience in thurs at the hosp :/

i had this before, it solved after a week or so of an antibiotic cream

I get pimples like this if I shave down there. The sweatiness in this heat doesn't help either. It sounds counter-intuitive, but I find it's definitely better to have pubic hair when it's hot and I'm getting sweaty!

Don't know if you're bald down there or not, but if you are, it might be something worth thinking about.

If my issues have nothing to do with your issues, then yay for posting embarrassing lady parts stuff anyway :D

Hope - do you mind me asking if they swabbed you?

I get pimples like this if I shave down there. The sweatiness in this heat doesn't help either. It sounds counter-intuitive, but I find it's definitely better to have pubic hair when it's hot and I'm getting sweaty!

Don't know if you're bald down there or not, but if you are, it might be something worth thinking about.

If my issues have nothing to do with your issues, then yay for posting embarrassing lady parts stuff anyway :D

Mine is the inside labia so nothing to do with shaving unfortunately because I could solve that problem like you said :/

nope i didnt go to the doctor, i just bought and antibiotic cream (though i am a doctor so no idea if you can buy one without prescription there)

We can buy antiseptic cream but not antibiotics. I will speak to the GP - thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back