Highchairs.

MrsT2011

Reaction score
Any recommendations?

Got a bit of spare money this month so want to get organised and buy one.

Would like one that is height adjustable so that we can eat at the table together.

We bought a mothercare arc one which was good but got given some money so we invested in a stokke trip trap!! It is amazing and looks fab!!
xxx

We have the kiddiecare 'wean me' high hair which is high adjustable, I like it and not too expensive.

We have a Tripp trapp too which is amazing cos he's been in it since birth but we got y mum the £15 ikea one and its fab too xx

Ikea one all the way!!

I looked at all sorts and could of bought a more expensive but after asking around here and other mummy friends it came out tips!

Cheap, cheerful and easy to clean!!

Ikea one! We eere given the oxo tot sprout one which is very pretty looking but so expensive for what it is! We have then brought 3 ikea ones!!
I would only get one with a seat post.

Oh this is all very helpful thank you! Does Ikea deliver? I don't live anywhere near one unfortunately.

Wooden ones seem to be popular?

i have a cosatto noodle (recommended by the lovely PF ladies) and it is fantastic! Was quite expensive at around £70/£80 but its so handy and easy to use and fold up. It also fits in my car so very handy when LO is spending the day at grannies.

Ikea do deliver but I think it's around £30 so if you fancy one you might have to buy other things to make it worth while ;-)

Still undecided! Really wanted a Cosatto 3sixti but can't justify the money.
How often do your LOs use their high chairs? X

We use ours 3 times a day hence why you want one that's easy to clean as I now spend a lot of time cleaning up mess

Think Torino has a 360 for Tilly x

I have a cosatto 3sixti highchair.

I like the look of it, it moves up and down and its nice and padded etc

Cleaning it is a pest but then I'd probably get fed up of cleaning any tbh.

We got it from mothercare on price match and it cost £90 which was a bargain really considering its meant to be £150+

Oh and it is used a lot! Which is why I find cleaning it a chore!!

Thanks for that Torino. I'm swaying towards the Cosatto noodle now as its £72 in boots and I have a £10 gift card and it's triple points!

I never found making decisions about his pram or nursery etc this difficult lol!

I'll be going for the ikea one.
I had a lovely big fancy one ( cant remember what type) when I had DD but to be honest I ended up hating it as it was a bloody nightmare to clean. Wee nooks and crannies everywhere that food would get stuck into,yuck!
For me this time round, the simpler it is the better!

I got the babies r us one. Is used twice a day and no complaints and only cost £30

hmmmmm. We're just looking into this too, so I'm thread stalking. Anyone tried the Babybjorn one that costs a lot but gets great reviews on Amazon?

I like the cossatto noodle as it has the tray that fits into the main tray of the highchair. Makes cleaning up a lot easier as I load everything onto the inserted tray and take it off meaning LO still has the clean tray underneath to play on :)

I've done it! I've brought the Cosatto noodle! So excited now as B loves sitting in his bumbo so glad he will have a bit more security.
Thanks for all your help ladies x

Ooohhh! I love the cosatto noodle, which pattern did you get? We went for the mamas and papas Snax - jamboree. Can't wait to use it.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back