High chair toys

kedi376

Reaction score
J loves sitting in the high chair but throws or drops the toys we give her out of the high chair onto the floor, so I'd like something I can stick to the tray. But there seems to be quite a big selection.

Can anyone recommend a good high chair toy?

Thanks Nat. Do you have any of these? I've found loads but don't want to buy and then them be no good.

Nah sorry hun, we have something that clips onto side of highchair (came with highchair!) but took it off as it was too distracting LOL!

xxxxxx

These are Alex's ones - he loves them both...

IMAG1217_zpsca236a2f.jpg

He can pull both of them off if they're not stuck down really securely, but it normally takes him a while and he plays with them first - all he does once he's got them off is try to chew them (teething badly at the moment) and then drops them on the floor.

The one in his mouth was from Mothercare, but the other one was from a charity shop so I'm not sure where it was originally from, but somebody else might know?

Last edited:
Thanks ladies, I've ordered one from mothercare and the one Em91 has. Hopefully she will like them. I just need to entertain her once she has finished eating and I'm washing up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back