high Bp, protein and leukocytes in urine???

EmmaLou1990

Reaction score
Yesterday I had my 36 week check with midwife, up untill now my bp has always been 100/60, at 33 weeks it was 120/70 so a little higher but yesterday it was 140/87 and she said there was a slight bit/trace of protein in my urine and also positive 2(++) for leukocytes. Yet she didn't seem at all concerned. I know protein and bp can indicate pre eclampsia and I looked up the leukocytes in urine which can indicate infection yet she didn't seem worried and doesn't want to see me for another 4 weeks, ill be 2 days before my due date. I do have a scan on Monday coming up with a follow up straight after with a consultant but that will be the last time i see anyone untill the midwife again. Shall I be worried? I will be asking the consultant as she'll be checking my bp again and urine. But just wondering I anyone has any info on this or has experienced anything similar?

I had traces of protein in my urine sample and midwife wasn't bothered. Last time it was clear. 4 weeks until next appt does seem a bit far away, but as I am getting closer to due date I am getting first time mummy nerves. We have been s.een every 3 weeks since 28 weeks. so not according to regular schedule!

Hopefully if she wasn't concerned, there is nothing gto be worried about!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back