Hiccups

nbrintz

Reaction score
Hi ladies hope u r all doing well I was wondering how early u can feel baby's hiccups and what's does it feel like ? X

I think mine has had hiccups the last couple days it feels like hes kicking me gently but i feel it every few seconds for about 5mins, last pregnancy my son would get them constantly it got annoying sometimes. Either that or babies dancing away in there it will be more noticeable as they get bigger x

Hey, no idea but I was wondering the same thing x

You know they're hiccups. They just feel hiccupy!!! And they're very regular, for what seems like ages and more delicate than kicks - more like the fluttery feelings in how delicate they are. Not much help, I know, but my LO hiccuped almost constantly from around 26 weeks onwards... and continued after she was born! lol! She still has bouts of hiccups now. At the time I thought I was crazy thinking she was hiccuping inside me, but she was.

Wondering if this one's going to be a hiccuper too!

I think I can feel hiccups because they're regular - every 10-15 secs or so and in the same place. I've felt them since about 18 weeks I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back