Hiccups question

Vic27

Reaction score
Does anyone else's lo get hiccups which seem to go on for ages? My little guy had what I think were hiccups for about 15 minutes that's the longest they have ever lasted I could feel a rhythmic kind of twitch down low but my whole tummy was moving too he's been moving about as normal this morning so think that's a good sign was just worried how long they lasted for anyone else had this? X

I did yesterday. Usually they last a few minutes, but yesterday I was sitting forward in the garden and felt hiccups low down. So I moved back to see if I could see and even the top of my bump was moving. He had them for a good 10 mins! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

My lo normally only has them for a minute or so but there have been a couple of times she's been going for 10-15 mins. I was worried a little myself the first time but mw assured me its normal x

Normally I can feel them for 3 mins or so, but sometimes they can be longer. I normally feel them as I'm trying to get to sleep!!

Yeah sometimes my lo seems to have them for quite a long time, other times not so much

Every time mine has them its for quite a long time! I'd say minimum 10 mins to max 20 mins! Xx

My baby has them too and sometimes so long it hurts my abdominal muscles. My girl was like this too and had hiccups constantly when she was born (i found it so sad) luckily it went away pretty quick (a few weeks after she was born i think).

Yup the funniest was during a church service for a friends little ones christening.... It was the most boring service ever and I count myself as Christian and have been to a fair few christenings..... Hubby asked what I was chuckling about I told him baby hiccuping he put a hand on tum n felt hen whispered to me baby is hiccuping because its bored or athiest like its daddy which made me laugh even more. Was about 25 mins of solid hiccups!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back