Hiccup or other movements??

Louise123

Reaction score
Hiya ladies :)

32 weeks today and I know babys head is down had midwife today but I've just felt as what Iam assuming Is hiccups but in like the left rib area a constant like tapping for 10 min is that normal or not?? Anyone else had same??

Thankyou :) xx

I feel my girly's hiccups through my whole bump and my whole bump moves now too!! It could just be a reflex from the hiccups that makes a makes a foot flinch or it could be baby's little bum moving if they're major enough hiccups that the whole body is moving! Try finding where the bum is and where the back goes and rub quite firmly up & down your bump, like when you're burping baby. I find it's soothes my girly's hiccups quite nicely usually. Poor little pickles hehe

Awww lol yeah I will try next time to do that bless her :) thankyou

Hehe good luck & enjoy! And you're welcome!
Everyone thinks I'm a bit nuts, but I love interacting with my bump! Playing with girly by tickling the bits that poke out or rubbing them if I'm trying to have a rest, all the time talking to her! Lol she does respond though, it's lovely cos even my hubby gets it now and he can barely walk past me without touching my belly and talking to her!!

Hehe good luck & enjoy! And you're welcome!
Everyone thinks I'm a bit nuts, but I love interacting with my bump! Playing with girly by tickling the bits that poke out or rubbing them if I'm trying to have a rest, all the time talking to her! Lol she does respond though, it's lovely cos even my hubby gets it now and he can barely walk past me without touching my belly and talking to her!!

I do this too :) she sticks her bum out all the time so I rub it, then when I stop she sticks it right out again! Lol so cute.

I feel hiccups over whole bump too, I know it's hiccups as its a pattern and constant. I'm not keen on the feeling of the hiccups thou lol but it is cute. Apparently it's how they practice breathing.
Xx

Tapatalking. X

Yeah I had a read up about them earlier awww I it's an amazing feeling il be sad when bump is gone and I crnt feel her moving around xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back