Hi

Bhagya

Reaction score
Hi ladies ..

I am in my 15th week of pregnancy. The past two weeks I have noticed just one strand of red thread like discharge when wiping. This happened twice . Is this normal? I called the doc and they say unless there is spotting you have nothing to worry.

Has any of you experienced this? I did not in my first pregnancy and hence worried.

thank you all
Bhagya

Hi ladies ..

I am in my 15th week of pregnancy. The past two weeks I have noticed just one strand of red thread like discharge when wiping. This happened twice . Is this normal? I called the doc and they say unless there is spotting you have nothing to worry.

Has any of you experienced this? I did not in my first pregnancy and hence worried.

thank you all
Bhagya
If it had landed in your undies, it would have looked like spotting, have you had any scans done yet?x

I had this s few times... But generally a few hours after sex. Midwife said it was normal and just try to be more careful

Do not worry! It happened to me with my second pregnancy and boy is all good and healthy now. He is 5 years old.

Thank you ladies... a relief. Yeah I had my 14 week scan last and the baby was fine . Fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back