Hi!

Perry

Reaction score
Erm so...hello! I'm not really sure what I'm doing here tbh, other than the obvious!

I'm 29 and married my lovely OH 8 months ago. We live in the woods with our little dog and I'm about to embark on my first permaculture garden. Exciting times.

I started taking microgynon at 18. Was diagnosed with endometriosis at 24. Switched to cerelle after 2 laparoscopies and since 2012 I haven't had a period. Which after years and years of trouble has been pretty wonderful! Only issue is now I've developed hypermobility syndrome. Made worse by the progesterone imbalance. So OH and I decided id stop taking any contraceptive and see what happens. It turns out nothing happens!! It's been over 6 and a half months and I've not had even a hint of a period. (And yes I have done many a pregnancy test. All negative)

Due to having been tethered to hormones my entire adult life I had hoped not to have to involve any more drugs in the process but I'm thinking i might need to see a Dr. :( Before I started birth control my cycles were all over the place. Could range anything from 2 weeks to 5 months between periods.

Anyone out there got any advice for an irregular girl such as myself??

P xxx

Hello and welcome.

No advice on the endo or anything.

Id perhaps try angus cactus, thats meant to shorten cycles also some take soy and some fine evening primrose oil shortens cycles and helps good cervical mucus. Also Id perhaps alert the gp that your trying just so that if it gets to a year you will be able to have some tests to check make sure your ovulating and dh sperm quality etc.

I hope you dnt need to go that far bt just thought id share.

Good luck.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back