Hi :-)

LMatt89

Reaction score
Hi everyone :) I posted in the TTC bit so I'll give a bit of background here. I was on this forum around 4/5 years ago. My daughter is 4 years old and I got pregnant April 2014 (both conceived within one month!). Went back on the pill for a bit and have TTC for 9 months now and I've hit a bit of a low point. I'm 26, hubby is 28 both normal and healthy. I've had scans and smears etc, all normal. Hubby sees a different doctor and he won't do any tests as he's not 30+.

So anyway, month 9 currently in TWW. I'm about 5/6 DPO. We used pre seed for the first time this cycle as I don't seem to lose a lot (or any...) EWCM.

I'm at the stage now when whenever I get a symptoms I'm just like "oh don't be stupid AF will still turn up as always" but I'm trying my hardest to stay positive as I know I won't help myself by getting stressed.

So

Symptoms have been very odd for me. Very obvious and noticeable.
- cramps - a bit like AF but more area specific and occasionally sharp twinges in the tummy and low down
- indigestion - I never ever suffer with indigestion. I've got it now quite badly relally burpy with tummy ache and feeling sicky
- bloated, heavy feeling in my tummy
- waking up throughout the night desperate to pee
- fatigue, this one may not be a symptom as such. I work full time and take care of my daughter (usually, by myself as hubby is away a lot with work)
- irritable and tearful. Usually only get this right before and during the first days of AF. Everything is annoying me! Then find I want to cry haha

That's about it for now. Where's the line between staying optimistic without getting your hopes too high? :-(

Hey :wave:

I joined here in September as I'd been TTC for 5 months. Still trying for number 2 now!! Its so hard, especially when number 1 is conceived fairly easily eh?

My positivity has been pretty crap recently, I tried a more relaxed approach this month so fingers crossed :)

Although your symptoms sound really promising I'm not going to get your hopes up. Yes I'm being negative now :lol: I've had every pregnancy symptom under the sun and AF has still appeared. I think if you weren't trying you probably wouldn't even notice your symptoms. When we're trying we search for things! I so hope this is your month though xx

Thanks for the response. Yeah I started out quite chilled now I'm actually in the TWW I'm stressing and over analysing everything again *sigh*

Yep you make a good point there. With #2 (the miscarriage) we were trying but no way did I think it'd happen that soon so when I got my BFP it was a total shock and I didn't actually have any symptoms. Same thing with my daughter, if we hadn't of been trying and I didn't miss a period I would never have known I was even pregnant! Crazy!

I hope your BFP comes soon Hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back