Hi :)

Kate0412

Reaction score
I think I'm tri 2 now.... I think. I wasn't sure when tri 1 ends and tri 2 starts. So I'm nervously saying hello xxx

Welcome to tri 2 :D how many weeks are you?xxx

Welcome hun, yup 13+2 puts you in tri 2 :) xx

Omg I'm actually here ARGH! Nervously excited! Thank you ladies xxx

Hi welcome,

How's your pregnancy going so far?

Xx

Good I think. No sickness, no tender boobs, no real cravings....keep having to ask am I actually pregnant or just putting on weight? (Luckily scan showed more than just a pizza belly...)

How have you all been so far?

I haven't told anyone except my other half.... I need to pluck up the courage to tell my mum.

xxx

Welcome and congratulations!! You've done so well to keep it to yourself, I was bursting to tell everyone!! X

Hi Kate we have the same due date. I was really scared about telling my mum and people. I didn't know how to do it. I just kept dropping it in conversation really sheepishly! However everyone's reactions have been amazing. I reduced at least five people to tears or almost tears. Now I can't stop telling everyone. I had one person ask if it was planed, and one person ask if I'll get married ASAP and another joke about my dad getting a shot gun. But to be honest I expected more of that but really don't care in any event. I think if you show people how happy you are they take their cue from there. Good luck. Ellie x

Thanks Ellie. We aren't married either its been on the cards for years but we've never for round to it! I don't want to do a shot gun wedding think we will wait till after baby now (and after I loose my baby weight!) is this your first too? I need to tell my mum soon I'm putting on so much weight!!!!xxx

Welcome Kate, congrats to t2. It's a lot more relaxed in here than it is in t1. Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Matt

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

I really don't want a shot gun wedding! As you say I want to loose baby weight. We are engaged but in no rush. I would like to be married before my child goes to school just because I want to have the same surname. We want to elope and get married in Malta with just close family so taking our child in a couple of years would be perfect. We chose to move house and have a few holidays rather then save for a wedding. I think my mum would prefer it if we are married (she's trendy but old fashioned too) but no one else minds at all. We had warned family that babies were on our immediate agenda! We've been together over 2.5 years and met after we were both divorced from our starter marriages. Both were not horrendous but amicable split ups so not put off marriage at all. Luckily this is the first baby for both of us (oh's ex didn't want children and me and my ex realised we weren't right before I got to the stage of being ready). So this is yet another brilliant and exciting journey for us to share together. It's so exciting. Is this your first?

I had to buy maternity clothes at 8 weeks. I'm 5ft2 and showing loads. My skin has started itching too which probably means I'm growing again. Was hoping it would now settle for a bit :)

Ellie

Eloping that's amazing! So romantic! My mums the same old fashioned in some ways but really modern in others. This wasn't planned....but they always say if you do try it never happens so we are really lucky. We've been together for 10years and engaged for 4! (Aiming for the worlds longest engagement!) my OH keeps telling me I'm not going to hide the bump much longer! I've always had a flat tummy so it's pretty obvious, I've just been wearing all my baggy clothes so far and I look like a sack of potatoes (please hurry up pregnancy glow).
It's so nice that we are due at the same time although I warn you I will probably ask you every question under the sun! I.e are you feeling xyz and have you got this or that yet! So apologies in advance lol.
Might go maternity shopping later on today but at the moment I'm loving the sunshine!
x

Kate ask away and I will you too. I meant to do some work this afternoon but I had a sleep instead!!! It's really weird how we no longer have much control over basic things :) now where is my next snack??? I need to eat little and often to help my still almost constant nausea :(

Eloping that's amazing! So romantic! My mums the same old fashioned in some ways but really modern in others. This wasn't planned....but they always say if you do try it never happens so we are really lucky. We've been together for 10years and engaged for 4! (Aiming for the worlds longest engagement!) my OH keeps telling me I'm not going to hide the bump much longer! I've always had a flat tummy so it's pretty obvious, I've just been wearing all my baggy clothes so far and I look like a sack of potatoes (please hurry up pregnancy glow).
It's so nice that we are due at the same time although I warn you I will probably ask you every question under the sun! I.e are you feeling xyz and have you got this or that yet! So apologies in advance lol.
Might go maternity shopping later on today but at the moment I'm loving the sunshine!
x

You have some catching up to do Kate, we've been engaged for 8 years :) wedding is next on the list haha :) after bubah is born. We wouldn't getting married before kids as we want the baby to be at the wedding

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back