Hi

kezza1985

Reaction score
I've just moved over from tri 2 and realized today that I haven't a clue what to expect in tri 3 and haven't organised myself at all. From reading some of the posts in here, it seems that anything can happen in this tri and i Still need to finish the nursery and still haven't bought any baby stuff... Ooops!

Anyway, I've loved being preg so far and look forward to what's to come in the next few months xx

Hi welcome to tri three, im sure you will love it here!
Its the most exciting part seeing people you recognise going into labour and having there babies! Makes it very real though! xx

Welcome hun :wave: Don't worry, still plenty of time. Just don't leave it too late...it only gets harder! lol xxx

Welcome :hug: Don't worry, it's still early days, plenty of time to get everything organised for baby xx

Can I just say I wish I'd been less organised! Im overdue with nothing to do :| I just got all my baby stuff out and put it away again!!!

Welcome to the final hurdle :) x

Wellcome to the mad house. it does seem kinda scary in here - but you soon get used to it - and you'll learn loads of things you hadnt thought about before - someones always asking questions - right up till the end.

Dont worry about nursery and baby stuff - its getting in to sales time so this is the best time to start. me and DH decided we werent buying things full price - only ordered crib on tues, pram still not ordered. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back