Hi!!

HayleyB

Reaction score
Hiya, another newbie here!!!
So glad i've found somewhere I can go and read stories from others in the same position as me!!
I'm Hayley, 22 and pregnant with number 1!!
I found out on the 6th May, since then i've been in hospital twice with problems!
I've already had 2 scans, and they can't find whats causing the pain, the last scan I had was last week and they said that I was about 5 weeks (i thought i'd be about 8 weeks going off my last period!) but apparently not!
So at the moment i'm waiting for a scan next week to check that the baby is growing, needless to say i'm praying lots!!!

Glad there's a site out there like this, sorry if i'm not sounding happy, i am over the moon about the pregnancy, just so scared at the moment!!!!

Lots of Love

Hayley xxx

Hi Hayley

Congratulations, im sure everything will be fine. I am also 22 and am pregnant with my first.

Take Care

Hey all.
I wanted to say hi. I need a forum to frequent to ask my questions and stuff...
And I was wondering if I'm ok to be around here?
Jo-Jo i see you're pregnant again too? Spooky coinscidence? lol.
Anyways, I hope I'm ok to stay.
xx

Sorry, just to update..
I'm still Hayley, I'm now 26. :wave: And after a few miscarriages over the years of trying (since 2005) and i've recently found out that I'm pregnant again. Its really early days, and I'm terrified. I've got an appointment at the early pregnancy clinic with my gyne consultant who the last time I saw him he said that he had a plan for if we got pregnant again.
Our last miscarriage was 2 years ago today at 4+5, and my chart for this time is almost identical to last time, which has me all nervous. Today I'm 4+3 and i'm praying that the baby can hold out until Tuesday for whatever the consultant decides to do to help us maintain the pregnancy. All we know is that my hcg levels plummet within hours. The furthest we've gotten in a pregnancy is 9 weeks, but the baby had stopped developing at around 6 weeks.
For anyone who knows me from last time, i'm a lot quieter, and am just looking for a nice close knit forum to turn to when I get worried, or to read other stories so I feel "normal"
I hope theres a little place for me here. :hug:
xx

hello there I'm Karen,

I'm 34 years old, and am hoping in the new year to try and conceive. I've been pregnant twice this year, in July was my first pregnancy and unfortunately I miscarried at 8 and a half weeks. Second pregnancy was in September and was an early miscarriage so my partner and I took a break from trying for a while. But now that trying again is on my mind I'd like to go onto a forum to chat about this and that and this looks like a nice place :wave:

Greetles,
Karen

Thanks for the welcomes girls. And hi Karen. Sorry for your losses hun. The girls and guys around here are really nice. :hug:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back