Hi - very nervous!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by GemmF, Sep 9, 2020.

1. GemmF

GemmF New Member

Hi all,
    I’ve joined this because I think I might be pregnant for the first time
    I’ve been feeling so strange for the last week or so - feeling really tired, cramps (like period pain), hot and cold flushes, a bit of backache, acne, bloating, heartburn and more trips to the bathroom.
    Doctor thinks I might be pregnant but I’m so nervous to hope for anything as I have PCOS and I don’t think I can go through the disappointment of not being pregnant. Now they’ve said I might be, I feel like I really want this.
    Are these all symptoms? My period isn’t due for two weeks and I can’t bear to wait to find out.
    Feeling confused and nervous right now!

2. SockVortex

SockVortex Well-Known Member

If your period isn’t due for two weeks then you’d only be ovulating now. It would be impossible for you to be pregnant.

3. Sydney

Sydney Well-Known Member

It's not impossible that it's pregnancy if you have irregular +/- long cycles. Or maybe your last period was a pseudo-period.
    Can you take a pregnancy test? With those symptoms I would expect it to show you were pregnant if that was the cause. Did the doctor do a blood test?

4. miamia

miamia Well-Known Member

Keep my fingers crossed, good luck x

5. Jana B

Jana B New Member

You’d be able to know for sure if you’re pregnant through a blood test, even before your period is due. It doesn’t take long and will put your suspicions to rest.