hi to lorrie

rach

Reaction score
hi hun not heard off u since before christmas hope you had a good one and a happy new year hope you are keeping well and starting to feel a little better xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Girlies,

Just saw your posts on second trimester & posted you both a reply.
I'm feeling a lot better, still feeling queasy in mornings & when I go without food for any length. Wont be long getting fat at this rate :lol: Does tiredness ease off at all I've started taking Pregnacare maybe it should make a diff. Arent the weeks just flyingin, its great !!
Lorrie x

hi lorrie hun nice to hear off you glad your not doing too bad sorry to hear your still a bit sicky and in answer to your question about the tiredness mines still here :(
wow the weeks are really flying by now cant believe half way there already :D have you bought much for baby yet? any idea when your gonna finish work? i think i got 11 weeks left then got 3 weeks annual leave followed by 26 weeks maternity followed by another 2 weeks annual leave i cant wait now as im finding being on feet working in the shop a bit of a struggle ankles getting swollen quickly
keep well and make sure you pop in regular to let us know how your keeping xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Rachel havent been on in a while been home late most nights, getting lifts to & from different places so I dont have to drive to work, So tired when I get in I'm fit for nothing. I see you are having a boy Congratulations. Did all go well in scan. I had my scan on Friday I'm almost 20 weeks. Everything is ok but the radiographer was horrible & she never even asked us did we want to know sex. I asked her did she know & she said Oh I never even looked! Can you imagine :? I didn t get a good view ofd baby or a good picture so I was a little disappointed.I suppose I'll have to wait for the real thing , it wasn't meant to be.
I hope Lindsay is well too I will have a look at all the posts I've missed now & catch up. I havent bought anything yet but I've been looking. My mam is strting to knit. Dont know whether it's too soon or not!
Hope you well.
Lorrie XX :lol:

hi hun glad scan went well sorry u didnt get a good pic or find out sex your out of danger stages now hun get out there and have some fun buying while your still able to get about lol try not to be dissapointed about scan at least all is well with your little bean your half way there now its gone so quick wont be long and you will have him/her in your arms :D then everything else will be forgotten its the most amazing thing in the world :D take care xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Rachel. You're right at least baby doing ok. I'm starting to feel movements aswell which is really exciting.I'll start buying as few small things as I go along. Have you much movement yet?Talk to you soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back