hi strangers

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
hi girls how are you all?
Im at my mums again but will be back online shortly ... i got my keys today for my new house and have completely packed and moved out my old house, im so happy but a part of me is really sad too lots of happy memories in that house, but time to start afresh!
Tomorrow is going to be busy and alfie god love him has been a big help :roll: lol he enjoyed helping mommy pack or should i say unpack as i pack.
Alfie is absoloutely great he is a very cheeky boy and so clever, he can say so much now i cant believe my Bam Bam is growing up, if you ask him where his hair is he strokes his hair and says hair, when he picks up a ball he shouts catch it, when he picks up a feather duster he says tickle tickle, he is non stop chatter.
Mummys been mean recently as my little juice monster was drinking far too much juice and so we had a wee chat and decided he had to come off the bottle and although he said "yeah" he wasnt very happy at all but now hes happy again, hes just had his boosters so hes not his happy self but he will be fine in a few days.
hes excited because hes staying with his daddy for a few days next week and he gets to play with Lottie the dog (poor thing)
Whilst Alfie is away mummy is going to decorate his new bedroom ready for christmas and im doing his bedroom all thomas the tank engine (he loves thomas) and me and ian have gone halves on the thomas bed whioch he will get so excited about when he sees so not sure that he will sleep much the first few nights.
sorry to babble on i will be online either very shortly or after xmas it depends if i have to pay a sign up fee or anything as with xmas around the corner need to save the pennies.
i hope all ladies babies and bumps are well.

xxx

hey hun, great to hear you and Alfie are doing good.

Good luck with the decorating and unpacking!!

:wave: :wave: :wave: Hey Seph and Alfie :D
So glad to see you back, hopefully you will sort that internet out!!
Good luck in your new house hun............ :D :D :D :D :D
Alfie sounds like he is coming on in leaps and bounds :D what a lil hunny! :hug: :hug:

steph, hey hun so nice to hear from you sorry not had any credit to text or anything till tonight, so hope to catch up soon and bless alfie sounds just so grown up now.

Hope to see you back on here soon :hug: :hug:

hi honeybunch, nice to hear from u!!

alfie sounds like a little chatterbox bless him, we need pics!! and pics of ur new place when uv finished!!

take care hun, cant wait to have u back online, we miss you!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :hug: :hug:

aw what an adorable little man you have there!! (as if I need to tell you lol)

Good to see you back and wow great news about the house!

Take care hun and see you back here soon :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hiya! :wave:

Great to hear from you and great to hear you are both doing well! :D
Can't wait for an Alfie photo update! :cheer:

If you are not back before Christmas have a brilliant one! :cheer: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member