Hi! (Sorry I put this in wrong bit whoops!)

minniemaker

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I'm new to the forum, been TTC for 4.5 years now loosely, never had a BFP , never really charted or anything but just took it as it came, private med so went to clinic, few cycles of chlomid in 2nd year of trying, but never OV'd so wasnt much point pinning hopes! , mild PCOS so needed to get weight down (BMI 33) etc and irregular cycles from 90 days to 15 days..just always had in my head it'd never happen to me despite always wanting it.

long story short last 6 months lost a bit of weight (BMI 28), started with agnus castus 500mg one a day, to help reduce painful cycle and added EPO to try too and cycle has steadied...past 5 have been 31-36....a place i have never been always 18, 90, 45, 60 etc.....

So, last month, I got a clear blue advanced monitor to try last month as the past few months my cycles have been different and predictable, and got 2 flashing CD 14/15, 2 steady CD 16/17...

then comes the thought of.. sh*t I might actually be able to get pregnant now?

anywhoo, we didnt BD at right time as I never really thought about it..(wish I had now though!)

BUT, a huge thanks to this forum ive lost a full morning reading threads and have somehow found new hope!

Today is CD1 for me. So I guess now I just waiting and see if last month was a fluke or if I do OV this month.

Thanks for giving me a boost ladies

Hi minniemaker and welcome :)

Sorry you've had some ttc issues but it sounds like you've made loads of progress recently and are moving in the right direction. Well done on your weight loss! It sounds like your body may have started ov'ing again so fx for a bfp soon xx

Hello and welcome :wave:
Best of luck with your ttc journey. fx you get your bfp soon x

Welcome!

i gfot pregnant the first month of trying EPO... but remember only to take it up to ovulation :)

good luck!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back