hi new to the board with #3 on the way

huggybear

Reaction score
hello ladies (and gents)
just stumbled across this forum and thought i would join in as an opportunity to speak to other mums and mums to be in the uk, all the other forums i have found so far for pregnancy is american so yeay to the creator of this lovely site!!! :clap:

ok a little bout me n my family, i am 27 years young lol married 6 years and have 2 deaer children already my son is 5 years old and my daughter was 3 yeaterday
we are due baby number 3 after a loooong time trying to conceive and are very happy to say he/she is due 2nd august, my husband knows the gender of the baby but i choose to not find out i would like the extra supprise when the big day comes.

we currently live east anglia but are moving to wales 6 weeks b4 due date :pray: i must be mad moving just before i am due but its a move long awaited and will be well worth it to give our children a good start in life.

anyway as you all probably realise already i'm a bit of a gas bag and go on a bit so if any of you lovely ladies fancy a natter by all means get in touch especially those of you in the powys part of wales and also any of you planning or who have had a home water birth which is what i am planning.

take care all and look forwards to hearing from you soon
shell

HI Shell!

welcome to the forum!! hope you like it here.

Im in south wales, a place called Barry, near Cardiff. im not from wales tho so i have no idea how far.near it is to the powys area, any ideas??

speak soon

xxx

Hi Huggybear

Welcome to the forum :D ,you will find everyone on here really great and helpfull so i hope you stay with us :D !!

We are in a similar situation. I am also expecting my third baby. I have two daughters who are 5 & 3 :D !! Really hoping for a boy this time but i don't really mind,gonna have to find out at the scan though!!

Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well,keep us posted xx

Hiya and welcome to the forum.

Nicki. :D

Hi and welcome to the forum!
Congrats on conceiving number 3 - looking forward to reading more posts from you :) x

Don't live anywhere near wales though :wink:

Hiya Welcome to the forum!

I'm going to Wales on holiday this year! :lol:

:lol: Welcome to the forum :lol:

How do you cope with OH knowing the gender of the baby? I would have given in by now and asked him to tell me :lol:

Hi Huggybear

Welcome to the forum, I am no where near East Anglia or Wales but am expecting number three in a couple of weeks.

Good luck with the pregnancy xxx

Hey!!

Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your pregnancy!! My brother lives in East Anglia, dont know Wales at all tho.

How long were you trying to conceive for? Im a bit of a natter head too but its all good! :D

Hi ya

Congrats on your exciting new arrival to be :D , i don't know how you do it i would have begged him by now to tell me the sex!!, i'm going to find out, i did with my son, would like a girl this time.

I started my early labour in the birthing pool, but the pain got too bad and i wanted some pethadine so i had to get out, but it is relaxing, and if you are in hospital you get the biggest room, which is a bonus.

Take care and good luck

Suexx

Hi congrats on #3!!! welcome to the forum...its a really good place to meet people and find answers to questions and even answer questions for people since your already 2 nearly 3 ahead! ...

cassi x

thanks for your kind welcomes ladies, hope you are all well and your little bambinos are growing well, and by all means feel free to ask me for advice, if i can help i will :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back