Hi nervous newbie

Lilmisshopeful

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I just signed up as I'm driving myself mad on google and I'm hoping having people to talk to will keep me sane.

Hi everyone. I just signed up as I'm driving myself mad on google and I'm hoping having people to talk to will keep me sane.

welcome to the forum :) im new on here as well x

how far gone are you? and do you know what your having?:)

welcome to the forum :) im new on here as well x

how far gone are you? and do you know what your having?:)

Hi. I'm only 7 weeks so a long wait till I find out what it is. I'm high risk so very nervous. What about you? X

aww yeah i bet your really nervous .. i dont know what classes you as high risk? i just got told i was low risk.
im due 4th of august havin a lil boy :) its my first as well so id be lying if i said i wasnt really nervous myself lol x

Welcome hun!

Let all your problems out on here. All the ladies on here are very lovely and helpful! :) xxx

I'm new too, and nervous!! But so pleased to find somewhere like this to help keep my sanity!! I'm about 6 weeks. High risk too as I'm 38 and have high blood pressure..... did doc say why you're high risk? x

Welcome. I can only wish you a healthy pregnancy. Try not to worry too much xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back