Hi Ladies

L&F

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am 26 with a 7mth old daughter, I am expecting #2 July 17th 05! Which makes me 17weeks. I look forward to speaking to you all over the next few months!

your due date is exactly the same as mine....do you know what you are having yet?.....i find out in two weeks....i have two other children.....11 and 8......both girls....my luck ...this is another girl....its okay though...as long as its healthy right?....

Hi Kelli, Congrats on your pregnancy!

I found out with DD at the 20wk scan but this time we want it to be a surprise!! Thats assuming we both have the will power on the day!!!! Do you have a big belly yet???

See you around the boards!!!!!

i cant wait to find out the sex....i have two girls already...and my husband has a son.....so between us...its baby number four!!!.....im hoping for a boy...he is wanting a girl...so there is no telling what the outcome will be.....and yes...my belly seemed to have grown overnight!!!....went to sleep one night and woke up with it....somehow that just seems to happen

Hello I am new to this forum

In response, Yes I am still tired and in addition I have massive headaches every evening. I am 14 weeks pregnant and the baby is due on 27th august.

Hubby and i live in Ghana, well it is veryvery hot here so I blame my headaches to the heat,w hich is normal.

I also want to know if any one of you have back ache already??? I have had one for almost a month now and I think its a muscle pull but then it worsens when I bend down, get out of bed especially at night. Any idea what it is??

Please help!! First time mom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back