Hi ladies

kirstymichelle

Reaction score
well i have gotten totally bored of ttc talk , i find myself groaning when i read posts , it all seems to be the same things over and over.

Not in here of course! i totally respect all the ttc journeys in here and check in daily.

Its the symptom spotting , the invisible lines on tests etc that i get every month lol!

It just bores me to death now , is this how you longer members feel?? x

Well I've been ttc for over 12 months now so I suppose I'm LTTC.
I have respect for every ladies journey, LTTC or otherwise.
I know how heart wrenching it can be to desperately search for a line that isn't there or hope upon hope for a symptom that could mean you've done it this month. I would have thought that as a LTTCer you'd understand that more than anyone?
It will be similar stories/problems in TTC, that's the nature of the beast.
I love sensing the excitement in those ladies threads when they see the faintest line, it's wonderful.
Sorry it bores you though x

sorry you're feeling this way kirsty, maybe have a wee break from the forum if you feel this way? ltttc is tedious and boring and after almost 2 long years i'm really over the whole thing but i have to keep going cos i want a baby soooooo bad.

as cosmicgirl says, we're all saying the same things but sadly that's the nature of the beast :-(

awww sorry you feeling this way. I know what you mean though, no disrespect to anyone TTC section, but that's all it seems to be is symptom spotters/lines etc....and it does get to you especially if you are TTC as well, I got like that when I first joined around a year after joining. I suppose that speaking to other people who are going through the same things is comforting in some way.

The only thing that get's me now is when someone announces they are pregnant on here or in the 'real world', but I suppose you get used to it, but still hurts to know you want to be pregnant and are not.

Chin up babes xx

Thanks x ,

Oh its not that i dont respect all lkadies ttc journeys , and its not anything personal against anyone , its just that i guess im fed up really and its my mood about myself. I've had enough of ttc , i think i keep trying to resign myself that its not going to happen at all! Time is ticking away and i cant afford IVF so its just 2 more months of clomid and i can feel it hanging like a weight around my neck! I know i might have a coulpe more months after the clomid to try but then i didnt OV at all without it.

Cosmic , i meant no disrespect to anyones posts, everyone's journeys are important, its not that people bore me , i suppose im bored of myself x

Oh no, I didn't mean it to sound snotty :hugs:
I meant I'm sorry you're bored by it, I'm bored with myself too :( xx

No disrepect to anyone at all but Kirsty Im fully understanding your sentiment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back