hi im new

G_I_L_L

Reaction score
hi all
im new on here. im 15 years old 24+ weeks gone, everyone knows (my family DP's family school even my year). DP's standing by me. mum was a bit shocked (like i thought she would) dad was so calm i thought he was someone else and hes even buy baby things (didnt expect this what so ever) im due 28 jan with a little boy.
take care everyone

heya
im 15 aswel n iv got a 4 month old babygirl
glad thnigs are ok 4 u n ur family have accepted it...im still wrkin on dat evn tho shes 4 months old lol
pm me if u eva wnt 2 chat
lv Zoey & Kiana x x x x

hi gillian, im amy and im nearly 17. CONGRATULATIONS on your little man, im 30 weeks and dont know what sex i'm having. enjoy your pregnancy. love amy x

hiya
i have just turned 16 and i have a lil girl and i am expecting a new baby on halloween!!!!!

pm me if ya wanna chat
xxxxxx

Hey Gill, welcome to the forum. Don't just stay in this area though, you can join in all, get your self into the 2nd trimester room and meet all the ladies in there. Everyone is really nice and it's surprising how many of us are in the same boat with problems that we have. It's been a life saver for me. The chatroom is a good laugh as well, when we all get in there together. We are all here to help each other so hope to speak to you soon.

As for asking your parents for help, don;t feel bad. You are only young hun. I am 28 and have come back to my dads due to breaking up with the baby's father. I feel a failure but at the end of the day we are bringing up baby's and we won;t be failures. Plus parents always love to have their grandkids around and to help as much as they can. I am sure that they can see how hard you are trying and want to help as well. It's not as though you aren't doing anything and the fact you feel bad is another good thing. Don;t be ashamed hun, you have a lot on your plate. let them help :)

Good luck. Speak soon. xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back