Hi I'm new

Want2BeAMom

Reaction score
Me and my boyfriend have been ttc for months but everytime we think that i'm pregnant here comes af like a couple of weeks ago i thought i was pregnant but on thursday looks who came af so we are just gonna try after af leaves i'm kind of getting real upset with this because everytime we try here comes af

Hello and welcome to the boards. Believe me I know how frustrating it gets when TTC. Most of us here do. Good luck TTC. Hope to see you around the forum.

BABY DUST TO US ALL!!!!!!!

Hello Want2BeAMom

I know exactly how you are feeling. I have been ttc since July and it is so frustrating when af arrives. It took my body about 6 months to get the pill out of it's system, my af were really irregular but they are now much more settled. I have a cycle now of 33 days.

Try not to get too down about it. I am going on holiday in the summer and so we have decided not to put too much pressure on ourselves before the holiday, if it happens then I will be ecstatic, if it doesn't I am going to go and see the doctor when I get back to see if there is a reason why it isn't happening.

Keep smiling xxxx

Hi Want2BeAMom

Hang in there, it is really frustrating when AF arrives but hopefully we'll all get our BFP soon.

Welcome to the forum, it's a great place to share our frustrations!

Lucy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back