Hi Im new here

Mummywannab

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Just wanting to introduce myself. My husband and I have decided we would like to start a family.So we are ttc no1. We started trying on the 30th of may however my cycles are rather irregular sincd coming off the pill in November. I have only had 3 periods since. The last one being in May the 16th.

Has any one else struggled with their cycles since coming off the pill?
X

Hi and welcome! I'm new here too :)

I was on the pill for 12 years and luckily I became regular straight away. It can take up to a year for your body to remember what it needs to do and start regulating itself. Maybe make an appointment with your doctor if you're concerned? How long were you on the pill for? Xx

Hello and welcome :wave:
I took around 6-7 weeks to get my first AF after coming off the pill but within a couple of cycles they had regulated. Just waiting on my cycle regulating again after a mc though.
Good luck xx

Hi,
Iv been to the doctors since coming off the pill and they ran a series of tests and blood to make sure there are no health problems. My dr said it wouldnt do any harm if i ttc without my periods regulating.
Scn sorry to hear of your mc.
Xx

Hey and welcome! Yeah I've seen lots of ladies say it took a while. Have you uses ovulation tests? These could be helpful to see if and when you are ovulating, if only to track your cycles. I was on ovranette for 12 years and fell back into semi normal cycles, all range between about 27 and 31 days bar one so far, there is hope! X x

Hello & welcome! Sorry I can't help much regarding the pill but just wanted to say hi and I'm quite new to the forum too & .looking forward to our first time ttc too xx

I started using ovulation tests yesterday. I havent even had af yet and am on cd 40 but got fed up waiting so started testin yesterday. Going to test everyday to see if i can figure out when i ovulate if i do. I may have already missed it this cycle but you never know.
How long has everyone been ttc?
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back