HI IM NEW DUE IN 2 DAYS AND REALLY FED UP

kerrygaxha

Reaction score
HI EVERYONE IM DUE ON 9TH JAN AND REALLY FED UP OF WAITIN NOW ANYONE ELSE FEEL THE SAME? I HAVE A LITTLE GIRL WHO TURNED 1 ON 28TH DEC SO KNACKERED ASWELL. ANYONE WANNA CHAT? :wave:

aww you're due on my birthday :D
i hope baby comes then :cheer:

sorry you're feeling fed up but at least you know it can be any day now :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww bless ya hun :hug: I bet it's hard with a one year old too :shock: Hopefully your little one will make an appearence soon!

Know how ur feeling im due in 3 days (10th) :) Im up for chat, how u feeling apart from fed up :hug:

thanx everyone for replyin been getting cramps yesterday but nothin now so annoyin :wall: got an appointment with consultant 2moro so hopefully theyl give me a sweep to get things goin chelsie weighed 6.8 wen she was born but they this ones gonna be 8-9ibs ouch bin drinkin raspberry leaf t and eatin pineapple an havin loadsa sex but not a thing considering castor oil gettin desperate now :lol:

Im also seeing consultant tomorrow too, good luck with that :D

Annoying aint it, ive been having pains on and off since xmas eve but nothing proper yet grrr :roll: hopefully soon :pray: :pray: :pray:

lets hope theres some news for us 2moro and everyone else i hope it all goes well aswell :pray: on a diffrent subject for a minute im trying to put a picture under my name but its saying its too big and my avetar i wanted on the right but i ballsed that up aswell any advice anyone?

kerrygaxha said:
lets hope theres some news for us 2moro and everyone else i hope it all goes well aswell :pray: on a diffrent subject for a minute im trying to put a picture under my name but its saying its too big and my avetar i wanted on the right but i ballsed that up aswell any advice anyone?

you know the ticker you have in your avatar underneath your name, well copy that code into your signature box instead xx

Know how you feel. Got a week to go but am hoping she puts in an appearance before that. The last few weeks are defo the hardest.

Hi and welcome. I also have a little girl born on the 28th Dec but she turned 9 :shock: time doent half fly by once you start having kids.

Good luck and hopefully you'll already be in labour.

:wave: hi again im back went to da hospital 2day and the consultant done a sweep my god i thought he was diggin for gold up there! :rotfl: really quite painful anyway been gettin contractions on and off all day since :dance: also booked in to be induced on thursday :cheer: but really want this baby out b4 that sounds like the pain is goin to be worse if im started off so am prayin this sweep has done the trick :pray: will let u s no wot,if anything happens thanks

good luck- hope you are making progress :pray: :hug:

Keep us posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back