Hi, I need some help please!

littleluck

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm a newbie here, and I hate to post this as my first message but I need some help with this.

(For the long story)
I had a late term loss 4 months ago now. And last had sex 3 months ago, making that 1 month after our loss (My partner is away long term, working) And although we are TTC, it's not very ideal due to this.. but anyway, with a little hope it will happen when it can... we are technically trying.

For the short story)
So here is the problem
I took a pregnancy test 1 month after the loss of our son.
It was very faint positive.
I thought this was left over traces of HCG from the last pregnancy (fair enough)

And so I left it. And I followed it up and it was negative.

So I thought righty o.. that's that.

Recently, I tested again... 3 weeks ago... what appeared faint positive. I took one right away after (two in pack) and that was negative. These were 'Answer' brand tests.

I followed up again 2 and 1 weeks ago and once more, I had faint lines.

The problem is:
The lines were SO faint.
on other tests, the line didn't stick for longer than 2 minute (although they were read within the time limit).

The other problem is:
I've had ?positive results on 'Answer' and 'First Response' however a clearblue plus (Most trusted by doctors, apparently) Came out negative (or evaporation line, is better way of putting it.. and you can only see the line on that when I tweaked the colour saturation and sharpened the picture.

Now, I know lines can and do, get fainter when you're past 12 weeks . I am wondering if that's the problem here.

I posted pics of them on countdown to pregnancy and 99% of people are saying they are positive.
And i'm also lactating (and have very high prolactin , at 250. (abnormal).

So tomorrow I have a nurse coming out to see me
in the meantime... do you see these lines (edit) do you think these are really positive, even though most of them didn't actually stay positive?

Have you ever had lines which were SO faint , past 10 weeks?

I feel like i'm losing my mind and I haven't really any pregnancy symptoms. No sickness.... all I have is terrible lower back pain and very tired. No cravings or anything (and no period.. but that's normal)

I did notice around 5 days later (from when I think we possibly conceived) my CM was non existent, and that was followed by VERY light spotting (I mean tiny amounts) around 6 days later (and sharp abdo pains). so.. i'm wondering here.

Don't forget i'm late finding out if I am, i'm not 10dpo or anything normal. This is a 12 week thing. Thank you!

***yes, seeing nurse tomorrow , it's all being sorted with professionals** thank you :)

Luck.

Attachments

• isitpositive.jpg
    isitpositive.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 28
  • looksposi.jpg
    looksposi.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 31
  • lines5.jpg
    lines5.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 22
  • lunapic2 (3).jpg
    lunapic2 (3).jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 21
  • lunapic66.jpg
    lunapic66.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 20
Have you gone to you GP? Maybe you can ask for a blood test?
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!! :cheer: :cheer:

Water your urine down 50%, pregnancy 6 weeks or later cannot turn positive due to the hook effect, there is too much hcg in your urine and it clumps together and doesn't stick on the test line so if you dilute it 50% water it will work.xx

Last edited:
Sounds promising, I think you need an ultrasound to tell you the answer. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back