hi, i need help

babyt05

Reaction score
i am not sure if i am pregnant becouse i skipped my period one mth and started bleeding lightly the second mth. But i also have 6 of the top symptoms of early pregnany, i have morning sickness, my brest are tendre, contipation, headaches, fatigue, and frequant urinatrion what should i do :oops:

hi babyt05, and welcome to the forums :)

Have you tested yet? That would be the next step for you, if you haven't already done so. Pregnancy symptoms can be so similar to PMT symptoms, but in all honesty if you're getting morning sickness then this would lead me to think that yes, you may be pregnant.

Please let us know whether you have tested yet or not ... and I hope you get the result you were wanting! Keep us updated, won't you :)

Laura

I agree with LauraB, the only way to know is by testing, or go to your doctor to have a blood test done, let us know the results
Laura

Hi all!
I would just like to know if these things that I am currently experiencing are symptoms of pregnancy? I am late for my period, feeling really tired(for the last few days all I have wanted to do was sleep) dizziness, breasts sometimes feeling funny ( a little sore but just for a moment or two). Can someone please help? And the funny thing is my boyfriend keeps looking at my tummy and saying " I know you are pregnant" isnt that strange!!!

p.s. If I still havent got my period by the end of the month im going to get tested because I never miss it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back