Hi girls :-)

scared 19

Reaction score
Hi girls this is my first time on the second trimester and i am pleased to be here! i had a miscarage 6 months ago and wen i got pg this time i was terrified and over the moon all at the same time! but now i have got to this stage i am finally relaxed! i have had two scan pictures the first one at 8 weeks it looked like a little prawn lol but at 10+6 it looked like a proper baby it was amazing! yesterday i heard the babies heartbeat too and that was amazing too she - midwife - found it so early on and so quickly even she was suprised! it has been a rollercoaster of emotions as i have been so scared but i couldnt be happier now i think i should change my name to happy 19!! :lol: i am glad things are going well for you other girls.
I could really do with some advice or guidence anything that you might think i should know! little things that maybe you wish you had known at this stage, any advice would be wkd.
Thanks girls!
Look after yourselves!

Liann and Sweetpea

:D

Are you second trimester from 12 weeks then? WOW I missed out on a week! HAHA. :lol:

Glad you made it here hunnie - I'm pleased for you. No advice for you I'm afriad coz I've only just got here too - xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back