Hi everyone!

laetitia85

Reaction score
I hope I manage to post this (PC still infected with viruses despite antivirus!!!)
I just wanted to say hi, yes I’m 6 days overdue… I will probably end up being induced next week. I hope everyone is enjoying the festive period. I will update everyone on my progress some time next week… My MIL came from abroad 2 weeks ago for the birth and was supposed to leave tomorrow, which means she was going to miss the birth! We would have been gutted! However she decided to buy another plane ticket, thank God (despite important work commitments she has back home). So she is staying for another 2 weeks and will NOT miss the birth! So glad…
I hope everyone is OK. I still read all of your messages and threads but I just can’t participate as my PC freezes just when I click ‘submit’! this is the 4th time I try to post this… loooool
Take care

Can't wait for something to start happening for you! I was doing my theory yesterday afternoon and I thought omg what if I get a text while I'm in brum saying you've had your baby... but alas no... :(

Glad you MIL will be around for you, you'll both love it.

Ooh, so excited for you, won't be long now. x

:wave: glad to hear you are keeping well good luck with the birth and hopefully your computer will get rid of the viruses so you can keep us updated :hug:

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Good to hear from you, hope to be hearing some happy news very soon :)

:wave: good to hear form you hope you have the baby soon goodluck hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Very best wishes laetitia, glad your Mum's staying longer :hug:
LaborDust.gif
LaborDust.gif
LaborDust.gif

Hope things happen soon for you :pray:

Glad MIL was able to stay longer :hug:

good luck, you'll have a magical Christmas with your LO!

:cheer: :cheer: :hug: :hug:

Hi Laetitia!

Good to here you are ok. I hope you are not waiting for much longer, I remember how uncomfy it is towards the end :D

Have fun!!!!

Lou x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back