Hi Everyone :)

sarafet

Reaction score
I've been offline for a bit - moving into the new flat etc, still haven't got the internet in yet :( I check in when I can though ;)

Hope everyones ok, most people I spoke to are in 2nd tri now I think but hi to everyone else.

Also, I've STILL not had my scan (was supposed to have an early scan,) I haven't seen a MW or anyone :( Luckily it all happens next week so I don't know exactly how far along I am till then.

My stomach has felt quite tender and harder the past week or so, is this normal? I don't think there's much of a bump but it's defo harder??

Thanks everyone and hope you are all well :)

Sarah xxx

Hey hon, have missed youy around. hope the move is going well and you get that scan soon. We didn't get one on NHS where I live so we had to pay. Could it be the standard practice in your area?

Becs xx

sarafet said:
I've been offline for a bit - moving into the new flat etc, still haven't got the internet in yet :( I check in when I can though ;)

Hope everyones ok, most people I spoke to are in 2nd tri now I think but hi to everyone else.

Also, I've STILL not had my scan (was supposed to have an early scan,) I haven't seen a MW or anyone :( Luckily it all happens next week so I don't know exactly how far along I am till then.

My stomach has felt quite tender and harder the past week or so, is this normal? I don't think there's much of a bump but it's defo harder??

Thanks everyone and hope you are all well :)

Sarah xxx

Hi sarah.

We must of been baby dancing at the same times as we are at the same point in this pregnancy. I have already seen the midwife, saw her at 9+1. I have my scan a week today so that will be 13+6. In the time since i saw the midwife nothing much has happened although im feeling pretty rubbish, have been struck down with a cold and sore throat and ear infections. and generally run down, still getting the occasional night sickness as well, had one last night, 30 mins after i fell asleep, The little bean wanted to say hi to it's mummy and say i'm still hereeeeeeeeee. I just wish they could of done it a bit earlier LOL.

:hug: Love to ya

Becs it's not even the scan that's bothering me, it's the fact that I've seen no one :( Like I haven't been booked in with a midwife or ob :( If that's standard practice I think it's absurd :wall:

1st time mum - I have my scan a week today too :) So excited and praying everything is ok. Luckily I didn' have any sickness, just lots of nausea. My BB's are still agony as well and they are growing like mad.. (Stretch marks included :wall:)

xxx

sarafet said:
1st time mum - I have my scan a week today too :) So excited and praying everything is ok. Luckily I didn' have any sickness, just lots of nausea. My BB's are still agony as well and they are growing like mad.. (Stretch marks included :wall:)

xxx

I'm glad i'm not the only one getting stretch marks already LOL. I have them all over my tummy!!!!! Which i think is leading my partner to think i am having tins even more :shock: My boobs seemed to have generally calmed down although the nipples (sorry if TMI) are sore.

:D

Hi sarah,

You look like someone i went to uni with? Did you go to Lincoln?

Anyway, if not, sorry! :wave:

I am scared of my scan, will get it before xmas hopefully!

1sttimemum said:
sarafet said:

xxx

I'm glad i'm not the only one getting stretch marks already LOL. I have them all over my tummy!!!!! Which i think is leading my partner to think i am having tins even more :shock: My boobs seemed to have generally calmed down although the nipples (sorry if TMI) are sore.

:D

:rotfl: Not TMI - I know the feeling all too well now :wall: :rotfl:

Twins would be lovely though :cheer:

Freepie - No I'm at uni in Glasgow :lol: Defo haven't been studying down South :rotfl:
:wave: :wave:

I am really unsure if it woud be lovely, LOL would i be able to afford it etc double less sleep lol prob after the shock t would be lovely, but at first my mouth would probably be on the floor
:D[/quote]

Twins would be lovely though :cheer:
[/quote]

sarafet said:
Becs it's not even the scan that's bothering me, it's the fact that I've seen no one :( Like I haven't been booked in with a midwife or ob :( If that's standard practice I think it's absurd :wall:

xxx

That is shocking. I've had my bookin gin appointment and first appointment already. Smoeone needs a swift kick up the jacksy. I'd give them a mouthful hon!! :x

Becs said:
sarafet said:

xxx

That is shocking. I've had my bookin gin appointment and first appointment already. Smoeone needs a swift kick up the jacksy. I'd give them a mouthful hon!! :x

I'm planning too - My friend thinks it's outrageous and wants to write to hospital officials etc :rotfl:

Hiya :wave:
nice to see you again :D
If i was you id ring up and see when you have got your scan and booking in appointment

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back