Hi everyone

EmmaC83

Reaction score
Hi ladies I am new to all this but thought it would be great to give/receive support from other ladies is the same situation as me. Hubby and I have been married a year before starting to try for a family at the beginning of this month. We starting trying while on holiday celebrating our first wedding anniversary and deep down we both hoped I would conceive first time ( we know that is really unlikely) but I do feel disappointed when my period arrived two days ago. I know it is early days but I can't help thinking about it and worrying a little which I know is crazy at this stage. I guess I am being impatient and we will see what August brings :)

Hiya and welcome to the forum :) its completely natural to feel disheartened when af arrives, but hopefully you won't have to wait too long. Xxx

Welcome to the forum, I hope your trying to conceive journey is short and you get your little baby ASAP

Michelle x

Good luck and welcome :wave: hope you're not TTC for too long xx

Hi hunni welcome to the forum xxx hopefully you won't be ttc for long :) xxx
Love Tracy x

Hi hope you're not in this section for long. I know what you mean though about hoping it would happen 1st time. The logical side of me says it could take months and months then the other side starts worrying and constantly thinking about it which doesn't help. Woman possessed!! Xx

Yeah that is exactly how I feel. I know the chances of things happening straight away are low. I am sure that getting anxious and stressed doesn't help things either and I should just relax and let nature take it's course. the hubby and I will just have to see what August brings. Xx

Hi :) welcome! Haven't been on the forum long myself and in my first two week wait! I will be disappointed if we don't conceive this time, hut I know it may take a while. Fingers crossed for August for you :)

Vicki xx

Hiya, welcome to the forum everyone is really lovely and good luck for august :)

Welcome and good luck next month:dust:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back