Hi Everyone - just moved over from Tri 1 and still on a High from first Scan! :-)

MrsLG

Reaction score
Hello Ladies! :wave:

I just had my 12 week scan and have been put forward to 13 weeks 4 days, :) as the title suggests I am still on a high from seeing our little squibs squirming about as I was convinced they wouldn't find anything as I haven't been sick once....anyho just wanted to say hi and to ask when did you all start feeling your babies move? Sorry - am a bit of a clueless ftm...

Louise xx

Hello! Congrats! I haven't been sick at all either, but had many other symptoms to make up for it!

Felt my first flutters at 15 weeks, only felt it a few times since but it's all normal :)

Welcome - no sickness for me either just felt it all day in tri 1. I'm not sure I've felt anything yet, maybe the odd flutter but I couldn't be sure. Am hoping wont have to wait much longer x

Welcome and congrats Hun!

I was 18/19 weeks before I was sure I felt flutters and had my first kick just after 20 weeks :) amazing feeling xx

Yayyy congrats on finishing tri one safely, and brill to be put forward.

I thought i felt a flutter/ movement at 16 weeks but not sure as i normally feel babies at 24 weeks plus , so im not worried yet, depends where your placenta is , everyones different but when they start properly, wow best bit for me!!

Congratulations and welcome! I'm 15 weeks with 3rd and still not feeling anything xx

Congrats hun, glad your scan went well, welcome to tri 2 :)

I first felt flutterings properly at 16 weeks ish and now since about 18 weeks I feel proper little pokes x

Last edited:
Hii congratulations! I havnt been sick once either, felt flutters about 17 weeks I think and proper movement from 20 weeks x

Yay ! Congrats Hun :) not sure if you got my message ? You were logged in as a guest and not sure I responded properly lol - anywho... You've been moved forward to the same date too :) x

Hi Ladies :wave:

Aw thanks for the congrats! :) I am super excited now that I've seen little squibs wriggling away, :) Wow - feeling movement seems to vary quite alot! Guess i'll just have to wait and see when my little bean will make himself known, :) - although am sure i'll think its just gas for the first few times! lol. Hi Cantwait2011! How exciting that we are still the same date! :) Hope everyone is feeling fine? x

You lucky thing not being sick! I was sick 8 times a day from 6 weeks -14 weeks :-(. All better now though!

I'm 20 weeks today and started to feel 'popping' in my stomach last night, and getting the odd little kicks today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back