hi everyone im new

Discussion in 'Forum Friends' started by wagner78, Jun 2, 2005.

1. wagner78

wagner78 Member

:D hi all.well ive been reading some of your topics and would like to say congratulations to you all who have recently found out your pregnant.and keep your chins up the ones who are still trying.i loss my little bean in may i was 5+3 weeks pregnant.it was a shock but im slowly getting better.me and my husband have decided to keep trying.we already have a 4 year old girl called charleigh.and we have been trying on and off now for about a year.so fingers crossed it can happen again for us this month.well im hear if anyone would like to chat.so untill then take care.lyndsey.

2. nat0_9

nat0_9 New Member

Sorry to hear of your loss , baby dust to you !(whatever that is !)I am feeling really fustrated too and its only been a couple of months of trying driving my boyfriend up the wall .Conception is bound to happen to you guys sooner or later , have you seen a doctor ? A colleague at work
    has been trying for a couple of years nows and they have given her a fertility tablet or something .

Also got a little 2 year old boy who wasn't planned so whys it so difficult now ?

Natx