Hi everyone! Firstly I am useless at forums - sorry for any daft mistakes

ceriannbrown

Reaction score
Hi there everyone!

Yes do forgive me... I am very computer able but for some reason forums always throw me. But I think something as big as having a baby - I need to speak to people in the same situation!

So my name is ceri-ann (you can call me cez) - it is pronounced kerry-anne or kez.

I am 26. I have lived with my boyfriend nearly 3 years. We are very very surprised to find out I am pregnant. At first we were excited, then there were tears, then we freaked out, it has been a very difficult week for us but now we are happy and excited.

We have been saving for a mortgage for a long time so this happened at the wrong time.. we wanted to have a deposit together before bringing a child into the world. But we are trying to adapt our plan. Is anyone else in a similar situation?

I am almost 7 weeks and petrified. it's all so strange to come to terms with at first, and obviously I haven't been through this before. So any advice and nice people I meet on here - I appreciate you greatly!

Hi cez, welcome to the forum and congratulations! Everything happens for a reason so enjoy it all. X

Hi cez, welcome to the forum and congratulations! Everything happens for a reason so enjoy it all. X

Aw thank you for that. I am looking forward to everything.. so unexpected but everyone is telling me it's the best thing that will ever happen. I can't wait for the point where I am comfortable all is well and I can tell friends and colleagues etc (told parents)! :) xx

Hi Cez welcome to the group. I'm not that far in front of you. I'm about 10 and a half weeks. I hope you have a happy, healthy and stress free pregnancy. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I may not be able to help but I will share with you any information or tips I can xxxxx

Hi Cez welcome to the group. I'm not that far in front of you. I'm about 10 and a half weeks. I hope you have a happy, healthy and stress free pregnancy. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I may not be able to help but I will share with you any information or tips I can xxxxx

Aw thank you. and many congratulations to you! i am very excited to get to 10 weeks - i think it will feel more real then. at the moment i just look abit bloated and sleep a lot more! haha :) i hope everything goes well for you and yes - i shall take you up on your offer and be asking questions if any come up xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back