Hi everyone!! 1st day!!

Haha yeah its always best to have too much then not enough. Lol. Xxx

Ah its so exciting but im terrified at the same time lol yeah i got measured at my 25th week appointment and measured fine. Have you been measured yet? Hope everything is good with you too. Xxx

Yeh I got measured at 28 weeks. But she didnt really say anything and just put a dot on the chart lol! So I presume it was fine. :) she was all over the place at that appointment though xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I tried looking at that chart thing in my notes and have no idea how to read it lol ah was she? It was the first time i met mine because my 7 week app was at my old docs and was in the process of moving and then 16 week was a stand in mw because the proper one was ill lol it felt like i didnt actually have a mw until i met my new one at my 25 week app. Shes lovely though and had a student shadowing her. Got my 28 week app next wed, what happens? Is it bloods being taking? Xx

Well, my dot was on the line in the middle of the two other lines. So i presumed that was good haha!

Yes, bloods at 28 weeks! It was the first time i got measured to. But everything else was all the same.

It was urine, BP, heartbeat, bloods, measuring belly and talking about classes again! xx

Ah canny. Hate my blood being taking lol. Ooh mine should be impressed because ive booked my classes already lol have you booked any? I was abit shocked at the labour and birth class, its 4 hours long!! Haha. I had a job trying to convince my OH to come along for that long lol. Xx

The classes really aren't my sort of thing. So im not doing any. Especially none that id have to pay for which is all my midwife has mentioned.

That is so long! An hour is enough lol x

Sent from my GT-I9300

Ah luckily mine dont charge or else i wouldnt be doing any of them. I like the idea of the labour one, not the 4 hours lol, they give you advice on pain relief and that, also get a tour of the birthing centre and ward. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back