Hi everyone!! 1st day!!

NicNak1

Reaction score
Omg i cant believe im now in tri 3!!! I have so many emotions being in here!! Scared, nervous, excited!! I can not believe how quickly it has come around! Im so excited to read all the labour threads! Good luck to everyone!

Also what can i expect from tri 3? Apart from the obvious - labour lol Xxx

Last edited:
Welcome to tri 3. Expect to read lots about discharge and plugs coming away lol and lots of fed up mommies waiting for their lo's to arrive. Tri 3 goes really fast but is the best tri to be in cos it's where pregnancy ends and a new life begins :) xx

Yey my bump buddy is finally here :) :)

Expect to feel even more rubbish than you do already and feel mega uncomfortable!! Me and Mark just went to that Chinese buffet at the bottom of the coast road and I had to run to the toilet TWICE to throw up! Feel blah today like :( xxx

hello! welcome in! It's exciting and slightly scary in here so far! So wonderful to get birth announcements/labour threads though. :)

Thanks everyone!!!

Well with this baby being my first i have no idea what the plug looks likes so no doubt ill be stalking threads about plugs lol im so excited yo read all the labour threads and laura i cant wait to do your labour thread!! Haha ah no? Ive not been sick since april so fingers crossed it doesnt return for me lol ive just walked around the metro centre for an hour and im so sore :( lol xxx

welcome over Hunny it flies by here dont u worry - its all hospital bags. swollen bits. hot sweats and new babies xxx

Also expect it to pass pretty quickly lol! I keep thinking im stuck on a week but then im suddenly into the next! :-o dpes not feel like ive been in tri 3 for getting on 4 weeks! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Ah positive ive got everything sorted for my hospital bag ;) im very organised haha. Oh im glad you mentioned swollen bits, ive noticed mines abit swollen, it doesnt bother me but was a little worried about it, so its normal? Sorry if this is tmi but its like one side of the inner lip is swollen, near my enterance.

Ah yeah since becoming pregnant ive been the hottest person around lol cant seem to cool down.

Kelly, i hope your right lol i always thought this last bit would drag because its nearing the end. :)

Xx

its going far too quick we have builders and decorators in for next 3 weeks and cant start Moo's nursery till they go eekkk

TMI but my bits hang down anyway ha ha and now they are even bigger - lucky we not having hanky panky we laugh about it tbh -its funny.

niknak not even thought about hospital bag far too organised for my liking ha ha

xx

Ah i have LO's nursery all done lol just need my brother to paint a big bear thing on the wall which he's doing next weekend and then its all done lol just need to stock up on wipes and nappies as i have everything haha. Im never this organised lol

Im glad im not the only one with weird bits at the min lol. im just concious at how down there is going to look for labour as i cant see it to tidy it up lol i tried to sort it out but it just looks ridiculous lol

Xx

Nichola I think you have enough nappies and wipes lol! I was telling my mam the other day how many you have and I was panicking so the next day she bought me a massive pack of nappies and some wipes haha bless. She said she's going to buy a pack for me every week when she does her shopping phew lol!

Oh and I picked up the suitcase from my mams to start my bag yey :) it's a bit bigger than I thought though dont wanna look like an idiot who thinks she's going on holiday lol.

Did you end up going into work today? Xxx

It does seem like it drags each week. And that i get stuck on the same week. But i think that's cause more people ask about it now the more they notice.

:D
But once i hit a new week im like ooooooo 1 week closer! lol :D xxx

Thanks KayKay :) xxx

Ah Kelly, Ive noticed that too, people asking how long i have left and im like "ah god i still have 13 weeks" but then when im by myself thinking im like OMG i ONLY have 13 weeks left haha and start panicking lol xxx

Haha Laura Im not convinced i have you know lol i deffo need more 2's and 3's lol im going to stock up on them at the weekend lol ah did she? bless her haha aww woohoo its about time you started it lol do you know what, when your on your way to hospital in labour you probs wont be bothered about your case haha maybe pack it and see how much space you need and if theres loads of space left over then get a smaller case/bag, if you fill it then dont worry its the perfect size lol No i never went in im still in pain with my kidneys so thinking of going back next monday after ive seen the consultant and see what he/she says. Plus bailey really hurt me last night, i was lying on the sofa and he was hyper and jumped up and then jumped down but his back paws were of my foof (like where your pubic hair is) and when he jumped down put all his weight on his back paws and pushed down, if that makes any sense. Baby has been moving as normal so not really worried but its just sore and i have had abit of cramp on and off since last night. Xxx

Eek it is exciting! Have you been measured by midwife yet? Hope everything is going well xx

Ah its so exciting but im terrified at the same time lol yeah i got measured at my 25th week appointment and measured fine. Have you been measured yet? Hope everything is good with you too. Xxx

Oh no naughty bailey! Glad you stayed off if your still not better. I think case will be fine - I plan on taking everything but the kitchen sink lol! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back