hi every1, i am just introducing myself.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by karlie h., Mar 6, 2005.

1. karlie h.

karlie h. New Member

hello every1, mi name is Karlie, i am 16, and i am 6 months pregnant with a baby girl. mi due date is june 4. i live in michigan. mi mom is a single mother, and a wonderful 1 at that. i have 2 sisters, and 2 brothers. mi sisters names are Halie, and Gina. mi brothers names r Kyle, and Austin. scince i am going 2 have mi baby in about 3 months i am thinking of naming her Savannah Marie. and if suprisingly it is a boy i am going to name him Jayden Andrew. I love mi life, and i have no doubt in mi mind that having this baby at such a young age will be a problem. this miracle is going 2 be 1 of the best things that will ever happen to me. well, it was nice writing this 4 all of u, bye! :) [/code]

2. karlie h.

karlie h. New Member

oh mi gosh, this iz such a coincidence. i was just reading your post and it totally shocked me. mi name iz karlie also, i am 16 and i am 6 months pregnant just like u. mi due date is june 4 just like yours. mi mom iz a single mother 2. i have 2 sisters and 2 brothers, izn't that cool. mi sisters names r halie and gina, and mi brothers names r kyle and austin, this iz really wierd. i also wanted 2 name mi baby savannah marie, and if mi baby iz a boy i also wanted 2 name him jayden andrew. i also think that this is going 2 be 1 of the miracles of mi life, and the best thing that iz going to happen 2 me. well w/b if u think this iz totally wierd. we r like tha same person, lol. w/b soon, and don't think i am like some kind of freak cuz i'm not, i was just reading your post and found that it was a coincidence. well please w/b. kk, bye