Hi all

kazstevens

Reaction score
Hiya all ... I am Karen And I am a grannie to be .. my DD Keely is keely&Bump and I am so excited awaiting the birth of my 1st grandchild ... :dance: :D

Thats so nice you came onto the forum, a real family affair :D

I couldn't help my self .. My DD has told me so many nice things about this forum .. and I am so excited about being a 1st time grannie and am so proud of my DD and how well she is doing in her pregnancy .. :D

my mother in law said 'i knew being a granny would be good but I didnt realise it would be this good'. Its always good to know there is someone there.

My poor mum, she wouldnt know how to switch on the pc never mind post but she makes a fabulous dinner so she is forgiven, i love her lots :D
Take care and happy posting

Laura

lauramum01 said:
my mother in law said 'i knew being a granny would be good but I didnt realise it would be this good'. Its always good to know there is someone there.

My poor mum, she wouldnt know how to switch on the pc never mind post but she makes a fabulous dinner so she is forgiven, i love her lots :D
Take care and happy posting

Laura

that's so funny ... amazing how many Older people know nothing about PC's ... funny that as I don't cook much ... spend too much time on forums :lol: :lol: :lol:

awww i think its loverly you cummin on here and showing ur support!!

hya and welcome and congrats on being a 1st time nana :D xxxxx

Hello nice to have a nana on here for a change!! Congrats xxxx

Hi Babe,

Welcome to the Forum........My Mum was so excited too, I don't know what I would have done with out her when I had my daughter!!!

Enjoy every minute of it......Mum got far more out of it than she ever expected, as she said she has more time to enjoy it all, rather than when she was bringing us up - she felt guilty for saying that, but I knew what she meant and Mum is a Great Mum, so I loved the fact she is so close to my Daughter, she is more like a second Mum to her - My DD says, she has 3 parents, Mummy, Daddy & Nanny :D

Tam x

hello welcome granny to be!! great to have you on the forum. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back