Hi all!

hope

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello. This is our first time on this part of the site. How r all of u coping with your new babies?? Me- rollercoaster ride, changing everyday, & every hour!!!!

XX Hope

hello Hope

i have been meaning to send you an email for ages. i miss talking to you in the chat room. Rahul is beautiful and i cant believe how big he was at birth and i cant believe how time is flying by for you.

are you really enjoying being a mum, i hope you are.

take care and i look forward to hearing from you.

x

Hi Davina, me too....missed chatting that is. I actually just logged in there to check if u were in..... How have u been keeping? Is ur li'l one inside behaving? When's ur section?
Motherhood for me has been a rollercoaster uptil now: Rahul is very unpredictable....up all hours one day then sleeping all the time the next!
Ur right about time flying though!!! Gosh its nearly Christmas ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take care, Ill talk to u next when Rahul permits again!!!

just missed you in the chat room by seconds.

i am going home at 5 but i will try and catch you tomorrow at some point.

x

Hi hope, hope things are going smoothly with your new little man! (hes gorgeuos by the way!!) how is he at night now? are you managing to catch up on sleep? that was the one thing i hated badly!! lack of sleep is a killer!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back