Hi all! :)

Smee

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm Sam and have just found out that my partner and I are expecting our first child. Had a miscarriage last November so am a little nervous but trying to be optimistic. Would love to talk to ladies who've been through the same thing and understand the fear.

Soooooo want this baby!! I'm beside myself with excitement and happiness.

Hi Smee, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your pregnancy :) I've not experienced what you've been through as we are going to start TTC in a couple of weeks when I finish my final pack of pills. I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy xxx

hey welcome to the forum and congrats on the pregnancy. heres to a happy and healthy 9 months ahead xx

Hi,

Welcome to the forum. I am sorry to hear about your MC and I hope that you have a happy and healthy 9 months xxxxx

Hi Sam!! Welcome, FX everything goes well. wishing you a happy and healthy nine months x

Aw congrats hun.. welcome to PF... I recently miscarried but I am already TTC again.
I wish u all the luck with ur pregnancy x

Congratulations and welcome, I had 2 mc's before this pregnancy so I know what you are going through. Feel free to Pm me if you need to talk x good luck xx

Hi and welcome :wave: congrats on your pregnancy xxx

Hi and welcome :wave:
Wishing you a happy & healthy pregnancy.
See you in Tri 1 :)

congratulations on your pregnancy.. hope you have a healthy pregnancy

xx

Hello, everyone, I am new here, and I want to know more here, and also hope we can have a good time here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back