Hi all... Pregnant with TWINS and would luv any advise

PennyLiz

Reaction score
Hi all.
I am new to this forum so looking forward to reading all is stories.
I'm 15+4 with MCDA twins.
I really cnt believe it and im stressing over everything possible.
I already have two choldren boy 10 and girl 7 I havmt a clue how I'm going to cope.
Even at such an early stage I find it hard to get through the day.
And the thought of a c section terrifies me.
Has anyone or is anyone or does anyone no anyone with twins who can share this stressful time with me. Any help or advise would b very much appreciated. Xx thanks

Hi, try posting in the pregnancy section as you will get more responses X

I'm a twin hun if you have questions I'm happy to ask my mum for you the bits she hasn't already told me. She said it was good because we did things at the same stage but the hardest bit for her was potty training us as once she got one of us on the potty the other would have vanished.

I'm a twin hun if you have questions I'm happy to ask my mum for you the bits she hasn't already told me. She said it was good because we did things at the same stage but the hardest bit for her was potty training us as once she got one of us on the potty the other would have vanished.

Thank you so much. I have loads and loads of questions. Glad i found someone who willing to talk to me im seem t9 b struggling to share my journey with anyone .
What weight was u born? what type of twin are u of u any mind me asking?
Did ur mum have natural birth with uz or csect?
Did u need to go to baby unit?
Was u born early?
Sorry to bombard u with questions I just cnt seen to find anyone to talk to about it who's bin through it.
I'm finding it a lot different to a singleton pregnancy I'm so much more tired. I'm only 16 weeks and I've gained a stone and a half already I feel huge. X

Thank you so much. I have loads and loads of questions. Glad i found someone who willing to talk to me im seem t9 b struggling to share my journey with anyone .
What weight was u born? what type of twin are u of u any mind me asking?
Did ur mum have natural birth with uz or csect?
Did u need to go to baby unit?
Was u born early?
Sorry to bombard u with questions I just cnt seen to find anyone to talk to about it who's bin through it.
I'm finding it a lot different to a singleton pregnancy I'm so much more tired. I'm only 16 weeks and I've gained a stone and a half already I feel huge. X
My mum's pregnancy was really complicated due to her blood group it basically thinks they a baby is an infection so her pregnancy wasn't straight forward. We are due to clomid because mum had cysts all over her fallopian tubes so we are 2 eggs at the same time so non identical. Due to her blood group she was on alot of meds to basically keep us alive and was in hospital for the last part of her pregnancy and we were born 8 weeks early by emergency c section so mum's pregnancy wasn't easy she was on sterioids to get us to grow and our lungs to develop abit faster so can't really give that ma by tips with her pregnancy because of all the complications she had herself not caused by us . We were 8 weeks early purely because for mum's complications and we were on special care baby unit for a good while on ventilators and all that but again it was purely because of mum's complications. The general being pregnant excluding her complications mum doesn't have anything bad to say about it other then near the end it would take her half an hour to eat a butty because she was so big she struggled t9 drive but that's because of the steroids she had to take. Mum moved back home for our first year just because nan lived closer to the hospital and my sister had been quite poorly after we were born because someone went onto the unit with a cold and she caught it and so she had help so she could heal properly because my dad worked mental hours so would only be there at night he was up and out early so nan helped get the bottles sorted and everything because mum had a rough time due to her other issues and ended up needing a hysterectomy when we were around 2.
When we were babies she would just set us up in one area on duvet covers so she could watch us but get all the stuff done in th3 house she needed to do but it gave us tummy time.
The best thing my mum's ever said is to remember no matter how many babies is to be a team mum and dad need to be a team help each other out when mum's feeding one dad feeds the other split as much between you as you can when your both home and remember mum needs a break to even if it's just to go have a bath without having to worry where the babies are.
Sorry know this is mega long lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back