Hi all im new here

Discussion in 'Forum Friends' started by weestar21, Nov 6, 2005.

1. weestar21

weestar21 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone im new to this chat room :)
    im 21 from scotland and living with my fiance and 3 year old daughter and im now expecting our second baby. First pregnancy didnt go to well as my waters broke at 26 weeks and went into labour at 29 weeks and baby girl weighd 2lbs 10 oz

Im a bit nervouse about this pregnancy as im now 21 weeks and keep thinking about what happend last time so any advice would be great

take care all

xx

2. Guest

Hi welcome to the site and congratultions on the 2nd pregnancy. I know how nervous you are about premature labour as I have been told I am at risk now. I hope your little one stays put!!

Best wishes for the rest of the pregnancy x

3. ree77

ree77 Well-Known Member

Welcome and Congratulations!!!

It's a scary thing to go through, mine weren't as early as yours but still early and it's not easy to go through!!! Do the docs think you are high risk this time around??

xoxo Ree

4. SarahB

SarahB Well-Known Member

Hello, welcome and congratulations on your second pregnancy, I hope all goes well for you xxx :D

5. weestar21

weestar21 Well-Known Member

this time round the docs dont seem to be botherd because im not bleeding like i was last time. I dont havea big bump but my sides are killing me as i think my belly is starting to streatch but no sign of any stretch marks yet. Im back at the midwife a week on wednesday to see how things are progressing so fingers crossed then the week after i will be scared to go out incase my waters go again but im sure if i stop worrying i will be fine.

will keep yous posted how i get on at the midwife

take care all :wink: