Hi all :) friends and advice requested:)

Discussion in 'Long Term TTC & Fertility Issues' started by hardtolove, Jan 11, 2012.

1. hardtolove

hardtolove Well-Known Member

Fed up I am ! Hope u don't mind me coming in here , and hi all not sure if Iv posted in here before , buts it's been a long time now and still no baby :( , I won't bore u with my history , but I have one tube prev ectopic , was told I wasn't ov then got pg mc oct , now Iv been bleeding dark brown light flow for 7 days ! Can't get in to c gp until 31st jan , had no normal period symptoms , I have pcos and don't know if this is related , think I am going to ask for help at my appt it's been 4 yrs now ! Had 3 laps nothing seen ! Can my gp do anything or will I be ref to gyno , any advice only any of my many probs appreciated , and hi btw :) x

2. BabyWestwood

BabyWestwood Well-Known Member

Hey Hunni, Im so sorry that I have no advice for you but really hope everything gets sorted. Best of luck xxx

3. LouiseB

LouiseB Well-Known Member

You seem familiar to me anyway... so hi again :wave:

Have you ever had an STI?

PCOS shouldn't impact your ability to phyically conceive a fertilised egg, no.

What invasive tests have you had done?

4. Kay Kay

Kay Kay Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome hardtolove. Sorry you're feeling down :-( I would imagine your GP will refer you to your gyno. Hope you get the bleeding under control, let us know how you get on hun xxx

5. hayes

hayes Well-Known Member

Hi i have no advice but i do hope that they can help you soon.

Michelle. x

6. hardtolove

Why do you ask about an sti louise ? I have had a salpinjectomy , diagnostic lap , adhesion surgery ( adhesions caused by emergency salpinjectomy , and then a follow up laparoscopy .:s

7. hardtolove

Do you think I should request others ? Thanks :)