Hi again

Dinkydizzy

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone will really remember me, I had a missed miscarriage in may 2018 at 15+5, baby had sadly passed around week 14, during that pregnancy I found out I had quite a large submucosal pedunculated fibroid. I managed to get pregnant again but I had a scan at 12+2 and baby had passed just 2 days earlier at exactly 12 weeks. That was January this year. As I had a miscarriage between my 2 boys and because I'm getting on in age (turned 34 this time last week) my gynea decided to treat me for recurrent miscarriage, I got put into temporary menopause in June and had my fibroid removed in September, I had to have open surgery as opposed to keyhole cuz of previous sections, surgery went without a hitch and my gynea said other than scar tissue from my sections my womb n tubes look healthy, yay! Lol. AF finally made a reappearance yesterday so I guess I'm ready to come back in here now! I'm bloody terrified to be quite honest. As soon as I get a BFP I will be on progesterone and I have to have a scan at 8 weeks. I am waiting on gall bladder surgery as my last pregnancy caused me to get gall stones, so I think it will be a case of ntnp for 3-4 months but I just wanted to get myself reacquainted with you all :)

So, that's my story, and hi everyone, and good luck to you all!

Oh hey hun I remember you :) I was sorry to see your post when you had the mmc, I was heartbroken for you, good luck on your journey this time around xx

Oh hey hun I remember you :) I was sorry to see your post when you had the mmc, I was heartbroken for you, good luck on your journey this time around xx
Thank you lovely, fingers crossed it was that horrid fibroid that caused my issues! Xx

I'm really happy to see you back here!
You've had quite a rough year... but I'm sure that rainbow baby is going to be growing in your belly in no time!
Wishing you the best of luck my lovely!x

I'm really happy to see you back here!
You've had quite a rough year... but I'm sure that rainbow baby is going to be growing in your belly in no time!
Wishing you the best of luck my lovely!x
Thank you lovely, and so so genuinely ecstatic to see your rainbow is nearly due <3

Hello lovely, I remember you too! Good luck with everything and wishing you lots of dust. It must be so scary, you're incredibly brave xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back