Hi...Again :-)

LMatt89

Reaction score
Hello everyone :)

Wondered if I can jump on board with TTC? I was on pregnancy forum about 4/5 years ago and gave birth to my little girl, Angel, in November 2011. Throughout my pregnancy and Angels first year I found this forum and the ladies so lovely and helpful and I feel like my spirits need lifting now so I was drawn to come back.

To give you an idea of our situation, we are on month 9 of TTC now. I conceived Angel within one month and I also got pregnant again in April 2014 (also conceived in a month!) which unfortunately ended in miscarriage :-(

I went back on the pill for almost a year and we decided to start TTC in May. As I conceived the other 2 very fast you can imagine I'm panicking were on month 9 already (currently in TWW!). I've been seen by doctors and gynaecologists and have had scans and smears etc which are all normal. I'm 26, hubby is 28 both normal, healthy etc. His doctor wouldn't carry out tests as he isn't 30+ :-/

I know there are ladies on here who've been trying a lot longer than me so please forgive me if I sound too sorry for myself. Every month I get my AF it just gets harder and harder. I was quite positive to begin; every time AF showed I'd have the attitude "oh well, maybe next month". Obviously id symptom spot like crazy and have such high hopes. Lately, the last 4 months whenever I've had a symptom my attitude has been more like "what's the point? AF is only gonna show up anyway. May as well get the fanny pads and chocolate ready" :-( and angry. So so angry :-( one of those few months where everyone is pregnant. Not only that, but people with first children the same age as Angel are on their 2nd/3rd/4th pregnancy/child.

Phew! Sorry for the rant on my first post :-/ hope everyone is doing ok!

Xx

Hi welcome to the forum :wave: Awh bless I think many women on here know how you feel the tww is long and Amy symptom gets your hope up. Are you doing opk's tracking your cycle etc?

I completely forgot the other day That I Ov really early so I need to go back to sticks to check this!!

Good luck to you, hope we can all help u on here xx

Thank you Hun. Yes it is verrrryyy long I hate it haha.

Yes I use an app called ovia to track and use OPKs and this cycle started using pre seed. Also made slight lifestyle changes like cutting out caffeine, eating healthy and we don't drink anyway so that's not an issue.

Thanks for the reply Hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back