Hi again

Merfairy

Reaction score
Hi I have used this site before and have a 6 month old baby girl; recently I found I was pregnant, for a couple of days I had slightly swollen boobs, but that has stopped now. I still have a positive test and slight cramping, the only other sympton is that I feel sick if I don't eat. I am only about 4 to 5 weeks and had a miscarriage at 6.5 weeks prior to my current baby, so a little worried; but I wonder what other peoples symtons are at this early stage...

I found I was pregnant at 9 weeks last time, so at 4 to 5 weeks I know not what to expect!!

Thanks

Any suggestions would be great

I found out when i was 5 weeks, i started getting bad period pains about 1 week before i was due my period but that period never came lol i tested at 5 days late and got my BFP but still continued to have period pain right up till 8 weeks. I was assured this is normal for some people... Now at 10 weeks i am getting sharp stabbing pain but fingers crossed it's not bad pain wise and more like annoying lol

I did start getting the odd bit of morning sickness at around 8 weeks aswell, but that is not too bad really either. Other than that my boobs are in agony lol

First congratulations! :D

I found out at about 4 weeks and my symptoms started about a week or so later. I had cramping/stretching pains for a few weeks at night and then the nausea start at around 6 weeks and lasted for about 3 weeks or so.

Congrats! I remember you I was probably ttc last time you were! I'm finally herr now lol!:)

Symptom wise the most noticable thing was sore boobs, and bit of an upset tummy, but I've kind of got used to the way my boobs feel now so they don't seem to hurt as much.

otherthan that a craving for fresh juice and smoothies and a new found love for baked beans and jacket potatos and yoghurts I always made more trendy food but thats what I've been fancying so I've got shares in Heinz now!

xx

Hi and congratulations!

I found out just before 4 weeks, i started to get cramps about a week before AF was due and they have continued although seem to have eased off abit now, i also have sore boobs and bloating.

Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy

xxx

Welcome back :wave:
I had AF cramps on and off since finding out but they have eased off now. Sore swollen boobs, nausea - it goes when l eat. I also suffered from insomnia but seem to be sleeping better now. Oh and always .peeing.
Congrats and have a happy and healthy pregnancy xxx

Welcome back hun! I didn't get any symptoms until 6 weeks and 1 day, when morning sickness and tiredness has hit me like a ton of bricks lol. Didn't even feel pregnant at all until then!

Happy and healthy 9 months hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back